Monitoring, Evaluation, and Revision
This three-year plan has been determined through district committee representation. The district plans to continue its partnership with CESA 11 in the technology planning processes and will revise this plan as necessary. The formal assessment will be given again before the planning of the next three-year plan.
Along with this periodic needs assessment, including a program data retreat for the library-media department as part of the four year evaluation cycle. The system and data collection tools will be developed and outlined in this next three year period allowing for continuous data collection.
The following monitoring, evaluation, and revision process will be carried out on a yearly basis:
- January Provide update report to the student achievement council from the technology department
- January/February Provide report to the leadership team regarding items to be working on for the following year
- April Instructional and Information Technology Committees review plan for accomplishments and revisions for following year
- May Library/Media and technology staff reviews progress and proposed changes for following year
- September Instructional and Information Technology Committees reviews plan goals and objectives
- December Report to Board of Education on status of goals and objectives
- December Report to District Wide Parent Committee on status of goals and objectives
- District Schools
- District Departments
- Staff Services
- School Board